Questions about EP 1/2 (spoilers warning)

U

Unregistered

I just have a question. What difference does it make if you leave Sparrow in her pod? Instead of pulling her in?

AFAIK this is a branching point that will have significance in future episodes. Basically, if you tractor in Sparrow and claim that she was a hostage instead of a defector, then she will like Bradshaw better and Spoons will like Bradshaw less, while if you don't tractor her and she goes to court-martial, then Spoons will think that Bradshaw did the right thing, while Sparrow will resent him.

Yes, it's kind of a "pick your poison" sort of deal. You decide where the tension is, but you can't get rid of it. It will play out in interesting ways in the future. Personally, I think it was a very clever plot device that they inserted. Nice work, Eder and co.!

I just hope, when those relationship meets the end (of the Storyline) that not both end are good ending, or going differ too much,

So if Sparrows stays a bad bad girl, she will always be the bad bad girl, dosn't matter if you lied for her or not.

Or when Spoon warns you about Sparrow, then he should be right(or wrong) regardless your choice of helping her or not.

I hope it's unterstandable what i wrote^^

I think it will be like WC4's endings where you get one ending if you side with Hawk and a different (and better) ending if you side with Panther.

Back