Question concerning WCSO Mission Builder

I know this might sound naive,

but has anyone got a clue on how to upload prophecy pilots to the mission builder for secret ops?

yeah, the old thingy which no one ever used, except primarch :D

there is an option to add pilots you know, but it leads to no where. maybe someone, except me and lt. overload has tried it already by the time?

edit: even if you guys don't know how to add pilots from prophecy to the mission builder, then how do you add prophecy pilots to wcp pascal in secret ops? do you copy somehow the prophecy pilots to the secret ops folder?

I did play with mission builder many years ago. Here's my suggestion. If you really want to use misb, use it to make simple missions using existing ships. Otherwise, use wcppas as recommended.

You can open up misb.ini in a text editor to see if it has the things you want to edit, but probably the answer is not.

so far I combined the misb with the ship swapper, therefore playing with different ships is not a problem.

I experimented with sector files, even different backgrounds are not a problem wit the misb anymore.

the only problem is the lack of pilots, e.g. kilrahti pilots. I somehow made progress in this topic, but I stuck and hope that a UE enemy/standoff programmer can help me,

My new thread is "need help with comm editing for wcso "

Back