Question about the Word "Kaga" Edit:[Tattoo is done:)]

Zibbi

Spaceman
Hey guys,
i want a Tattoo of the word "Kaga" on my arm, but im not sure if its written in single letters or just a single Symbol. (is there even a symbol for it?)

i took this link as a referrence http: //i795.photobucket.com /albums/yy232/Phattojer2/Kilrathi/standoff_episodefive31. png .

so my question is: is there a symbol for the word "kaga"? or is it just Kaga written in single symbols of this list of letters ?

thanks for the help and sorry for my bad english =)

Last edited:
Kilrathi tattoo? Hardcore! Dare I say you'd be the first to have a Wing Commander tattoo? Certainly the first I've heard of. Maybe somebody else here can confirm or negate that?

Anyway I'm afraid I can't answer your question but I've fixed the image link for you as the one in your OP has spaces in it and didn't work.

standoff_episodefive31.png

Do you mean "Kaga" (the Japanese Aircarft Carrier) or "Karga" (the mythical Kilrathi figure and the Kilrathi Bhantkara-class carrier)?

kaga - warrior spirit
the kilrathi word :p
and thanks -danr- :)!

No problem - and if you decide to go ahead and get it done, be sure to come back and share pictures. I think you'd definitely be mentioned on the wcnews.com front page!

kaga - warrior spirit
the kilrathi word :p
and thanks -danr- :)!

Hey, this sounds great, but bear in mind that very little Kilrathi has actually been visually transcribed in the official materials. The alphabet posted was made by fans for the Standoff mod based on Kilrathi writing samples seen here and there. So if you're good with that, then no problem, but consider that before getting the tattoo. :) EDIT: They were popularized by fans... but the alphabet was indeed made by Origin for things like the Tome of Sivar.

While not the first Wing Commander tattoo out there (No Regret's is below), if you go through with it, we can definitely mention you in the news. https://www.wcnews.com/news/2007/08/20/wicked-cool-wingnut

noregret_tattoo1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, i did it :) it needs some overwork but im really really happy about this tattoo :)
The first "A" letter got kinda "long" maybe because i twitched like hell :D it was super painful. But yeah i did it and i love it :)

edit: it became the side of my stomach instead of the arm because of my job as a psychologist
27fb3555c32f62ca714910ee89f4741c.jpg

Back