Prophecy Special Ops

paladin.oa

Spaceman
I've read that the episodes for WCP:SO are no longer available for download. I was wondering if anyone could post them here so that I could download them, because I finished the first episode, and I want more:D.

Tigerhawk

Captain
Paladin, I'm not sure how legal that is, considering possible copyright infringement issues, but there's a copy of Prophecy Gold on eBay right now that has two days left for bidding wars and is listed at high "bid" price of .99 right now. Might be a good thing to snap up!

AD

Finder of things, Doer of stuff
I've read that the episodes for WCP:SO are no longer available for download. I was wondering if anyone could post them here so that I could download them, because I finished the first episode, and I want more:D.

Paladin, I'm not sure how legal that is, considering possible copyright infringement issues, but there's a copy of Prophecy Gold on eBay right now that has two days left for bidding wars and is listed at high "bid" price of .99 right now. Might be a good thing to snap up!

This had been the case until the CIC's last anniversary: https://www.wcnews.com/news/update/8848

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
At first I thought this was an old thread long resurrected. Perhaps where the Arena headline is on the front page should be added a banner reminding of SO's new status.

The only reason to get WCP Gold now would be to get the improved manual. Which is worth it to the true wingnut.