Prophecy music video

gevatter Lars

Vice Admiral
I was in the mood to do something completly different from the stuff I normaly do for WC. So I have created a music video using the shortly rereleased Prophecy footage.

The music is kinda hard and dark. I don't even know what this kind of music is called.
Well dosn't matter here is the result:

WCP "Heroes"

It might be noticed that the movie is compressed using the H264 codec, is about 3min long and 21MB in size.
I could play it with WMP and VLC...so I hope you won't have any problems....and now go watch it ^_^

Have you tried VLC? I think it comes with H264 compability.
I have an extra codec pack installed so I am not sure if its part of the player or not.
I also got a Xvid version but its larger in size...about 36MB.
If more people have problems I will ask if that can be hosted additinaly...I still recommand to try VLC. Its a good player in my opinion.

VLC worked perfect for me. Also loved the video, it captured a lot of feelings with Prophecy. In that its like all the older guys are leaving or dying in the game. A lot of the characters that were cherished are gone. Besides Maniac of course.

I kinda like Maniac. His character makes an interesting transition from the crasy hot shot to a person that is still crasy but becomes more and more aware of what he is doing and so gets a bit more responsible...in his strange way of course ^_^

So for all the people haveing trouble with the H264 version here is a WMV version. It has a higher resolution and better deinterlaceing but comes with a ~40MB size and a little bit less contrast.

WCP "Heroes" WMV version

Thanks at the people from CIC for hosting this two version.

Back