privateer2/wc3/wc4 videos

jabba

Spaceman
I hope You don't mind if I begin posting on this forum with starting a new thread. I searched here and there in hope of finding a solution for my problem, but no luck until now.
My idea came up when I first saw WC Movie Player. Since then I ripped every movie file from The Darkening and started to think on putting it together into some kind of divx-movie (not a good quality, 13 fps, low-res, but who cares; story matters most). The problem is -> I never got really deep into this game (boring at some points), so I don't know the right order in which I could build the film preserving continuity of the story. To make it short - I need a script, or smth. It's not that easy as just "copy+append" files from 1-90 and be happy - no way. I'm quite sure the right sequence is rather different. I know there are at least few obsolete files, like some extra missioms, or alternative videos. Let's say I choose some plotline and follow it. Is it gonna work? Or the movie's story will be full of holes (no "space-flight sequences" here)?

Any help is appreciated.

Back