Privateer ships

ICEMAN

Spaceman
Can Someone tell me what is there appenion on what ship is the best in privateer?
In the game im a member of the Mercenary Guild and im also a smuggaler.

Thanks....

------------------
ICEMAN

There isn't realy much to choose from in Priv, if you mean the ships that you can fly. The Centurion is definetly the best. It's faster, more manuverable, and has more gun slots than any other ship.

However, the Gothri is the best ship in the game overall IMO. I can kill a Centurion much faster than a Gothri.

Not realy. They have better shields and armor, but they can't even try to run from you. And the turrets aren't much help on it.

They don't need to run from you. A pair of Broadswords is quite adequate to ruin anyone's day. Particularly when they fly together with a Paradigm or two.
And their turrets are very much sufficient.

Of course it's a matter of opinion...and play style.

Those ships are military grade, it's no wonder they are better than the commercially available ships.

It's not too hard to whack a Gothri, especially in WC2 games, I can nail as many as I come up against without too many problems in a BUFF Broadsword.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
<Shrug> Give me a well equipped Broadsword, and I'll show you a wing of exploding Devastators...

ICEMAN: Just get a Centurion. It's what you want if you're doing mecenary jobs ...
That was really fast topic drift there guys
smile.gif

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back