Privateer III

But did you try playing that mission on crazy or nightmare? Trying to get on their tail is hard on those dificulty.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

The two missions where you fly to the BL HQ, and back to the Intrepid.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Heh. Ya know, it'd be cool if someone were to re-do all the Privateer 2 "missions" in the FreeSpace 2 engine. I know that game engine is mod-able. Hehe.

------------------
Excuse me while I defrag my mind.

Earthworm: I'm not gonna go out of my way to make things more of a challenge. I'm happy on Ace.

All engines are 'mod-able' (as you put it), just some are a bit easier than others... Some things are easy to change in FS2 while some are difficult (If one were to re-make missions from an older WC game they would probibly put them in the Prophecy engine, more WC players would be able to play then.) Anyway, what's wrong with the missions as they are in the P2 engine?

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Why, so he does!

But... Exactly in what way is that important?
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning... Or good night. It's 2345 out here
smile.gif

Chris: What are you planning to study?
WingCommanderology, perhaps?
smile.gif

It must be LOAFics! He already knows most of the Book of Loaf by heart so He should come out top of his class
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are 338 days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I'm actually not exactly sure.. computerifics or journalism/editing most likely.. or some combination of the two.

Back