Privateer 2 help

You get parts for your fighter from ship dealers. Any ship dealer will do. Just go to the parts section. This is usually the main place, and it where you go when you click "Ship Dealer" from the main concourse of a base or planet.

However, since you just bought a ship, I suggest you go out and get some money before you buy the items, unless you already have enough credits to buy what you need.

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

It sounds like you're describing Privateer 1, Meson.

For Privateer 2, Kain, after you get out of the "Buy/Sell Ship" screen in the booth, click on the "Buy/Sell Equipment" icon and you can buy missiles and guns.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Kain said:
i can't find janus IV

Go to the nav map and press "t" (if i remmember well, this or some other key will start a search function), then type Janus and its path should be marked on the map.
(Its correct or not?? I played p2 a long time ago, so i cant remmember it very well...
wink2.gif
)

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited September 29, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
KillerWave said:
Go to the nav map and press "t" (if i remmember well, this or some other key will start a search function), then type Janus and its path should be marked on the map.
(Its correct or not?? I played p2 a long time ago, so i cant remmember it very well...
wink2.gif
)

i know, i went there,it's not there

[This message has been edited by Kain (edited September 29, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not there? Hmmm... Well, do what he said or click on the blue-green globe near the lower right of the map (hit N to get there, but you knew that). When you get to the area where Janus IV is, it won't be automatically visible. Fly around a bit and you'll see it.

------------------

still can't find it,can someone post a pic of what it would like far away,or describe it to me.

The planet's gonna be big enough so you can see it clearly. I have no idea why you wouldn't see it, other than perhaps you're in the wrong place.

------------------

I beleive so. I dont see how you could possibly miss it.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Didn't Dmitri tell you? I don't remember. It might be around 30K or something in that ballpark.

------------------

playing P1 now,i finshed a mission but i am not getting credits,do i have to land any where specific?

Hi!
I've the same prob with Priv2!
What should I do, after I buy a ship? Go again in the Bar, or what? Is there a Walkthrough (or better: Fly-Through) of Priv2 somewhere? In German, or English?

Thanx for the help,
Felidae!

Felidae: I just sat on my butt for hours playing P2 last weekend, so allow me to help.

When you buy a ship on Hermes, leave the planet and go to Crius in order to talk to Dr. Loomis. Then you can fly around and get some cash after that and eventually you'll receive an e-mail from Dr. Loomis (or Xavier Shondi) and you should return to Crius after that in order to do what Loomis tells you and/or talk to Shondi. And then you can go from there...

Kain: Make sure you have Invul. and Unlimited Ammo OFF. I've made the same mistake; you won't get paid with these features on. Also, don't land anywhere until you've completed a mission, or it will be labled a failure. Hope that helps.

------------------

Back