Privateer 1 Remake??

buucho

Spaceman
someone needs to make it. i havent played since it just didnt work. ugh. i so sad now.

BTW that stilleto model is sweet. you should make an Centurian. oh yea! :D

Hey, Wedge, where have you been lately? You should be here last week, to comment on my latest attempts at texturing! ;) there aren't much more people who point out what's wrong with my ships.

BTW, if anyone remembers the comment WildWeasel made on the Sabre's wings, he was right. Their length was fine, but they should be angled back more, and the wingtips should be smaller. I fixed it already, it looks even more bad ass now :)

buucho: I assume you mean my Stiletto, since nobody else has made one recently. :D I'm glad you like it, and yes, I might try making a Centurion in the future, just not right now.

--Eder

Wedge009 Who would be this "someone"?

geez i dunno. hopefully somebody . :D . i wish i could but i never figured out a Doom editor let alone writing a game modification. i was just wondering if anyone was working on one themselves...

Originally posted by Eder
Hey, Wedge, where have you been lately? You should be here last week, to comment on my latest attempts at texturing!
Well, I've been on exams, and now that uni's over, I don't get fast, unlimited access (provided the server's not acting up) anymore. :( But I did see the Sabre and the Stiletto, even though I didn't have time to comment. Good job. But don't say I "bitch".

Ehh, sorry, that was a joke. What you do isn't bitching, it's giving constructive criticism, and it is really helpful. :)

--Eder

Back