Privateer 1: Last mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animematt

Spaceman
Ok here is my problem, I was heading towards the blockade point when I was stop by the stelteck plan that gave me the upgraded cannon so I got and he disapeared. Now I thought to myself why go to a base and save it. So I landed and saved and then I went to the blockade point but no one was there, so i when back to the perry navel base and the admiral didn't want to see me because the whole fleet was lost. Now I don't know what to do.

I'm just going to bump this post over to the General forum since it doesn't really fit here.

TC

some story specific missions you can't land and still complete. I think the game registers that you gave up on the mission.

Not really. It just means that you operate in a dynamic universe. Can you just imagine the comm officer of the Terran Fleet :
"Errr, excuse me unidentified green egg thing, can you please just wait a minute. We're errr waiting for this privateer guy. Ummm, he appears to have stopped off for a coffee, but I'm sure he won't be long now."

I've always been amused by those RPG's where the world is going to end in one hour, but you still have time to complete 15 sidequests and do some leveling up.

Didn't the last Zelda game for N64 have a countdown through-out the whole game?

yes, infact I just re-beat the game a few minutes ago... but in that game you got to keep travelling back through time, keeping only important quest items

Originally posted by Mav23
yes, infact I just re-beat the game a few minutes ago... but in that game you got to keep travelling back through time, keeping only important quest items

I especially like the discount flights you can book, at great prices, where you leave on Friday and must return the previous Wednesday...

Originally posted by LeHah
Didn't the last Zelda game for N64 have a countdown through-out the whole game?
I hate countdowns in games... :mad: makes you wanna rush and you end up doing stupid stupid things... :(

but completing all the side quests and finding all the easter eggs is half the fun!!!!!(j/k)

I do enjoy finding all the "secrets" to a good RPG, but sometimes it gets downright frustrating. And yeah, countdowns do suck cause you feel like you got to do it in a certain time.

I'll admit I cheat @ classic style RPG's so I don't have to spend 3 months out of my life leveling up my characters.

Apparently the last Zelda game sucked. So I didn't buy it. OOT was awesome though. We need more games like SoulCalibur, Secret of Mana, Zelda: A link to the Past, Zelda: Ocarina of Time... and of course, Wing Commander 1.

MoM was 10 times better than OoT

alright so it was weird, but weird is good, it allows for variety and boy was there ever a lot of that in MoM
Classic game :)

And the countdown wasn't for the whole game, you could reset the time whenever you wanted, you just lost some progress, it never really rushed you just allowed you to be two places at once :D

Seiken Densetsu 3 (i.e. Secret of Mana 2), is just plain awesome!! :cool::cool:

Grab a SNES emulator, find the game ROM, get the English version patch, and have the greatest days of your RPG playing life! :D

What do I need an emulator for if I still have the cart :)

Well yeh, you'd think, but I still play SOM on PC... If only Bleem would run SoulBlade - still the only PSX game I bought
CBF setting up the Playstation just to play it :(

Now we just need a 3DO emulator, and the 6disk set of WC3.

You are kidding right LOAF?
That nasty piece of software I got ripped off for at £5 :)

Ohwell, best games for my DC were Shenmue, CODE Veronica, and Confidential Mission IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back