Priv2 Kraken lasers

steampunk

Spaceman
How do you get them? My theory is that I have to take out that big-ass military ship with all those guns, then tractor the guns in or something like that.

Ye Gods, son, I can only hope that you *never* go shopping for a nice new car.

You get the Kraken by flying a specific mission. The hire-er gives you one, and afterwards they're available to purchase.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

I have found a mistake in the almighty LOAF's reply!!
eek.gif

It's KraVen lasers.

Woohoo!
tongue.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, did you forget to take your anti-complete-asshole pills today> It's a typo.

And if you want to be anal (and you do apparently want to be anal) it's Kraven Mark IV.
smile.gif

------------------
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick

The Wing Commander CIC

I never got that mission untill I completed the mission for that guy with a hearing problem on..Anhur I think, the yellow planet. Has anyone else been able to get the Kravens without completing that mission?

------------------
Zohrath.

http://www.starlancer.net - Lancers HQ, the best source for Starlancer and Freelancer news.

Note to the peanut galleries: he didn't e-mail me.

Could Kalk be trying to make me look bad
smile.gif
?

------------------
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick

The Wing Commander CIC

I may be on thin ice here, but I see no insults. Facts, like he foudn a mistake, and that LOAF is almighty, stuff like that, but no insults. I know, I know, "off the board!"
tongue.gif

------------------

Kalk, I've seen that side, and I still think you're incredibly, incredibly wrong...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

That somebody found a mistake in what you said is no insult, LOAF. It's actually a compliment, because it implies that you do not otherwise make mistakes
smile.gif

Please guys, let's not get into arguments over one measly letter
smile.gif
. And keep in mind that only _explicit_ insults are relevant. I mean, if I was to yell at everybody who says something in a sarcastic tone, then there wouldna be too many people left, would there?

Kalkrath: If somebody was to pat you on the shoulder, would you go and file a law suit for sexual harassment?

Furthermore, what's the point of talking about the SBA while you're at the CIC?

Heh, you're just making a fool out of yourself Kalkrath.

------------------
Zohrath.

http://www.starlancer.net - Lancers HQ, the best source for Starlancer and Freelancer news.

LOAF: I really wasn't trying to insult you. I just couldn't believe my eyes when you (who normally never makes mistakes in WC related matters) made a mistake.(hence the
eek.gif
,I can't believe my eyes symbol)About the "almighty" part: I wasn't being sarcastic (this symbol
rolleyes.gif
) It was intended as a compliment.
So I pointed it out. A little too actively maybe, but polite nontheless.

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I mean, are we talking some 450 pound bruiser from the Broncs, or are we talking some sexy 20 year old? (Well, depending on you, the reader's age, 21
smile.gif
)

------------------

[return_to_topic_mode]

Zorath: There is a mission on the CCN quite early in the game posted by some guy from Kraven Ind. who says something about getting a neat reward if you stop "that bitch he was with" the night before and that turned out to be a pirate spy. I didn't take on that mission because it sounded pretty hard (i.e. big money payment) for a little ship like mine. Perhaps you can get a Kraven laser there.

[/return_to_topic_mode]

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Nope, that's not the mission you get it in, you get a distress call from Ralph Mcloud or something like that.

------------------
Zohrath.

Why her for God's sake?

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Sorry to bitch on this msg board, but I really really hate Britney Spears. I'm sure she's a nice person, but if she keeps making that music of hers I'm gonna go insane ... uh ... more insane ...

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Poor man, sorry, but will have to put you down. *slaps shells in trusty old shotgun*
And while we're at it I'll send Britney with you
biggrin.gif

Why does she sing those masochistic songs anyway?

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Back