Preferred WC Controllers!

I'd say it's probably available on their site, I use the stuff that came on the disc w/it though. If you didn't get a disc with it, then I'm not sure. BTW, just to show you my faith in Logitech, I use a Wingman Extreme, a Mouseman + w/Wheel, and an Internet Keyboard w/16 hotkeys. It's in dire need of cleaning right now, but it's one of the best boards I've ever used.

If a stick has 4 buttons and doesn't drift too much I'm happy. I now got a Logitech Wingman attack. Nothing fancy, just the basics. Cheap, simple, sturdy, I got no complaints.

I was a bit rough with my Wingman Extreme Digital and now the trim is off so much it's not funny. It won't center no matter how much calibration and I seem to have lost it's full range of motion. When playing WC I can't turn left as fast as I can turn right. So now I need a new stick. The new Logitechs look ... hitech. They any good?

I think it's the same tech, just different look. Oh, and they added a 3D twist to the Extreme Digital, so if you're into FPSs, you'll like.

Back