Parade Costumes

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Okay, so I'm about to order flight suits here. I was in charge of doing the red undershirts too. I went shopping and they seem a little pricier than I remembered.. about $7 or so. Any ideas on what we should do with this? Go with a printer like I'm doing with the polos?

I concur with the esteemed delegate from Buffalo.

What's the minimum these printers will do, batch job wise? Chances are good we'll only need like ten or twelve shirts.

Well, Target's red t-shirts are like $8.. but Tre tells me to check walmart. My polo place will do custom t-shirts for $13 each in a bunch of 12, $9 each in a bunch of 25. Unless walmart tees are less than $6, I guess I'll go with the $9x25 option.

Are we still going with TCS Eisen shirts? Because we could make up a bunch more than we need, sell them through the CIC and then donate the money made off of them somewhere in Mr. Bernard's name.

You know, I've just wondered if someone is considering do extras - after all, some of us who cannot attend just might be interested (and lazy) enough to want a costume that's been put together, patches, suit, undershirt and all!

Just a thought, if you're considering extras...

Worf said:
You know, I've just wondered if someone is considering do extras - after all, some of us who cannot attend just might be interested (and lazy) enough to want a costume that's been put together, patches, suit, undershirt and all!

Just a thought, if you're considering extras...

Maybe. Depends how labor intensive they are, since from here on monee will be doing the main work.
I did find cheap t-shirts at walmart today. About $4. Had some difficulty with the first iron-on. Will have to try some things later.

ChrisReid said:
Maybe. Depends how labor intensive they are, since from here on monee will be doing the main work.
I did find cheap t-shirts at walmart today. About $4. Had some difficulty with the first iron-on. Will have to try some things later.

Monee says it depends on how we decide to put them on. Ironing on the patches won't last as long, but should take five minutes. Stitching them on would take fifteen minutes or so, but would last a lot longer.

Keep in mind, however, that in mid August she's going to be in Utah for a couple of weeks.

Well, I've finally got flight suit sizes for everyone, so those will hopefully arrive shortly.. It's a lot of work for her all at once. If she's up to stitching TCS EISEN, then that's great.. but if not have her let me know. If she can do it, I'd prefer to send out the shirts to you guys asap.

Chris

ChrisReid said:

Well, I'm willing to wait! :). After all, you can sell them after DragonCon. Just tell us how much in total... (and yes, I know my flight suit size).

Back