Oxford System

Lt.Overload

Rear Admiral
I looked on my map, I was looking for a seemingly useless system to create a fourm in. I found the Oxford System! It's a little fourm about WCP, SO, and Arena, with other things to click at. Like I said, Small forum, small.

Also, if this is in the wrong place, please move it to the correct spot.

CLICK HERE!

Perhaps you haven't played Privateer - Oxford is a fairly important system in that game (it is the home of a university planet).

I also don't understand what the forum is for.

Yea Oxford is a intellectual hub in Gemini...it's the only place where you could analyze a sample of material as non-military personel..

I'm sorry, I do not have Privateer. I only have WC1, WCP, and SO. I looked in the Prophecy Universe map, and I picked Oxford. Ah well, doesn't matter.

Hey sorry to make such a big bump but Oxford has been updated greatly. New skins and more catagories, along with joinable groups.

Just in general, I would be careful about adding unnecessary subforums to any message board. I'm not necessarily recommending you change anything in this case, but it's something I've learned from experience. People tend not to visit multiple subforums unless there are threads there to justify it. One forum with ten threads is usually better than five subforums with two threads each.

Back