Origin

Hazard

Spaceman
This has more than likely already been thought of but is there an e-mail address or mailing address where everyone can send opinions on why they think Origin should continue Wing Commander. After the unbelieveable prices for Kilrathi Saga on auction sites and all WC fan sites complaining about how it sucks that WC has been discontinued. On a very far stretch they could let Chris Roberts take over the game once again. Anyway these are the rambelings of a fan. :0

Hazard

You can find contact information in our Privateer Online section. Chris Roberts has started his own company with its own line of space sims. He's not coming back...

You want an address at Origin`s website? or an address here? EA has a marketing division who`s address is... wait a minute, let me check... marketing@origin.ea.com .

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

why did they cancel WC!!!!!!!!!!besides final fantasy it is................was the only thing i looked forward to

they just couldnt finish the nephilum story could they
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys mean there is an end to the WC ..if there is ERRRR.. the guy left is gonna be deat meat for he shall be court martialed!!!!!for being as a traitor!!!
mad.gif

well when I grow up & become a compt. engineer I will try my best to continue the WC series but this can again be a miracle to go to U.S.A and join Origin systems or be apart of the WC series.
Hey by the way I need help for downloading SO fast so Kris since you have been the best compt. helper towards me I hope you got more ideas about this
And the music is very good like one which I downloaded the Cobalt60#Prophecy I think that music can have a superb market with lots of profit to the Origin systems I gues
smile.gif

There's no way to speed up the process, it depends on your connection and geographical location. Use Getright, it lets you pause and continue downloads.

Hey thanks you help more than my brother of mine who is total b...... he never tries to give ideas or anything he's never a explorer but what's the use if I know more than what he does heheh..so thanks Kris and guess what even my brothers name Chris sounds close with a different spelling.well my geographical area is the worst of the worst it is like a boon for death for internet in my country. I feel ashamed to say which country I am from but I cant keep secrets from a confed pilot or some of my best helping friend in cyber space and also in real world well I live..in ...I....IN .......IND.......INDi......INDIA
frown.gif

And I live in I... IN... IND... INDI... INDIANA!

Sorry, that was really, really bad.
biggrin.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Rider: Try connecting during off-hours. Having a 56K Modem does'nt mean you get to communicate faster. The modem may be fast, but how much time slice your ISP gives you is another story. During peak periods (heavy internet traffic at your provider's net), you'd be crawling luckily. Try the pre-dawn hours, if your parents would allow it.
smile.gif

e.g: the middle of the night.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

just thank you lucky stars you don't live in dubai... we don't even have phone lines that work properly.. and we have a proxy server that censores religious material and stuff about isreal since its an islamic country.. oh and any religeous stuff other than islamic pages... total free speech violation..

You may have lived in Dubai but before I used to live in theholy country for muslims that is Saudi Arbia and it is even stricter than Dubai you know.You take any religious stuff that's it yuo'll have to pay 500sr. that way to costly and that to they'll throw that stuff now better take revenge on this when the threw a religious photo of Jesus on the DUSTBIN
mad.gif

to joey and no regret:You dont know how India is guys you guys try at all times there is no difference is DUMB country WAHH!:sad: Yesterday heheh tried till 12:00 but the next day I had school well the thing happened My father came down from the stairs with anger with a quick sec. I tried to tell him wait let me puttoff the compt. but it was just toooo late before even I could off compt he just pulled the plug of the stablizer then you know scoldings for a min.then he told me next time you do this your compt will be out of the house now I am angry with my father he's surely gonna pay FOR THIS!!!AND YOU GUYS ARE NICELY CHATTING LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN SINCE YOU GUYS ON YOUR OWN WHILE I SUFFER!!!
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Rider (edited July 19, 2000).]

Rider, just calm down. You're a kid. Your parents have every right to tell you what to do.

Why, when I was your age...

<Quarto drifts off into senseless chatter>

Quarto said:
Rider, just calm down. You're a kid. Your parents have every right to tell you what to do.

Why, when I was your age...

<Quarto drifts off into senseless chatter>

On second thought, I'd leave it at that.

Rider: Be patient
smile.gif

If not, move the compt up to your room
wink.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

JoeyRP said:

Rider: Be patient
smile.gif

If not, move the compt up to your room
wink.gif

Or better yet, try to see if you can talk to your father and expalin to him what you are trying to do. Maybe you could stay up late on a weekend or you could explain it to him and ask him if he would do it for you. My parents were firm when it came to when I was supposed to be in bed when I was younger, but if I made a rational argument, it wasn't a school night, and if worse came to worst I offered them some sort of trade where I had to give up something or agree to some extra chores, they were fairly accomidating. I think they felt that I was learning the lesson that to get things I wanted badly I had to sacrafice other things. Just some rambling thoughts.

Back