One last push

capi3101

Admiral
Hey all. This is going to be a WCRPG-related thread.

I'm in the process of making my big push towards the end of what I've got in the non-canonical capital ship catalog (the non-canon vehicle catalog at this point is down to three fighters mentioned in Action Stations for which I'm pretty sure there are no official stats). I'd like to see if there actually are some stats on some of those ships that I moved over to the non-canon ship catalog simply because I didn't have any information, so that I might be able to move them back over to the "canon" chapter. With what's planned in that chapter nearing completion, this is my last opportunity to find this information out.

So here's what I still am missing data on.
  • The two transports from Armada (Jakhari and Belleau Wood)
  • The Black Lance transport (the unused one - the Evansville) from WC4.
I'm hoping this last effort is successful - last night I was able to find in-game stats on the Steltek Drone and Scout from a post made back in '05. I was also able to find a post (can't find it now) that mentioned that the information on these specific ships had been pulled from the games (or at least that there was a way to do it; I seem to recall everybody getting distracted a few posts later about the notion of pulling the images of ships from WC4 or something of that nature).

Length, shields, armor, speed, YPR, armament - that's what I'm looking for. Mass would also be useable but not optimal.

Back