ODST Games...

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
If anybody is interested in either playing campaign or firefight in the coming days, let me know. I'd like to do those campaign co-op achievements and get some firefight in as well.

So if you've picked up ODST...send me a message on XBL.

Sounds interesting - what's your gamertag? (Mine's "tlhIngan" ).

I'd love to try getting some firefight achievements.

Just FYI, I'm lousy at FPS, but I enjoyed the Halo campaigns so much, so I bought ODST. I find the changes in ODST ... interesting. I missed the motion tracker (but know why it's gone). The only odd thing is, an ODST can carry a turret weapon and move faster than an augmented SPARTAN in powered MJOLNIR armour? That seemed weird...

Dundradal....it's my nick everywhere.

Firefight is really fun...although once you set it to Heroic or Legendary it's really damn hard. On normal it's a pretty good challenge, but on the higher levels...wow.

You sort of still have a motion sensor. It's in your VISR. You can see enemies on the map. I did notice that ODSTs seem to move faster with the turret...it's almost like they are running.

Cool. I won't try heroic or legendary... normal's my game. (I had Halo 3 since launch, and I only finished it a few months ago. I meant to try heroic, but thoughts about the penultimate level made me reconsider, especially since I went through it again to collect all the skulls).

Yeah, I know of the VISR map. It's still not as nice as the motion tracker, and the enhanced mode only works in dark areas unless you want a washed-out image.

Time to kill some hunters...

I typically always play on Legendary save for the first playthrough, which for me is all about the story.

In firefight though, on Heroic you need at least 3 people to stand a chance. I'll be around tonight, I'd like to get 4 people together to do the 2 4 player Vidmaster achievements.

If anybody is interested let me know...I'll probably be on around 6pm EST.

Gotcha, I added you to my friend's list.

I actually played for a while last night with Howard's brother and friends. We tried for both the campaign and firefight vidmaster achievement but both times had one of our 4-set have to leave. I'm hoping to try again today.

Back