Now this is just funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... :eek: Funny isn't quite the word I had in mind. [Insert stream of a very impolite formulation of words questioning those people's sanity here.]

Being a NH resident, I can see why killington would want to switch and I can't imagine NH saying no to them as killington is a huge cash cow for VT. NH would love to add another major mountain resort to its resume...

This is odd. I'm a UK resident currently living in the original Hampshire in the original England. Ah well, I have heard someone on this board describe England as a 'Scary Doctor Who type country'. That was a while ago. Coincidently, Tom Baker used to shop in my local branch of Waitrose (supermarket owned by John Lewis).

Ah, the wonder of topic drift...

It's funny because it's in the dead center of vermont.

Oh.. hmm.. only 25 miles from new hampshire. What a small state.

Oh wow, someone else in Hampshire, UK. Where abouts?

As for being a scary Dr. Who type country.. I prefer Blake's 7.

Killington isn't really in the center of VT, it's pretty close to NH and MA. It's more like a south eastern town.

Bandit Loaf said:
Counting Iraq, Canada...
I don't necessarily think that Canada belongs in that list. After all, we are a bunch of pot smoking, homo loving peaceniks. To me, that doesn't exactly fit with the standard way of thinking down there. And yes, I lived in the US for a while so I'm not talking out of my...

You might want to add Israel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back