Not even remotely related to WC...

liam_bat

Spaceman
This is in no way related to Wing Commander, I just have a personal request to everyone who posts on and reads these Forums.
I'm not around here much anymore, and I never post, but I've decided to break my silence for a moment. :)

A friend of mine, Fuuma, is in with a chance to win some big prizes in a competiton, including an XBox, and 100+ CDs, as well as other goodies.
If you have a minute, please go to http://www.1047edgeradio.com/ultimate_edgehead_vote.html
And vote for him, 'Fire Pants'.
Again, this is just a personal request, and of course no one needs to pay any attention to it.

Thank you all for your time,

-DigitalAvatar
"Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, over!"

Thank you everyone. I appreciate it, and Fumma does to.
Right now he's leading Edgeman 40.91% to 35.01%, so he's got a good lead right now, but before I logged off lastnight, he had a similar lead, and Edgeman had caught up, so I think it's gonna be a hard-fought battle to the end, and we can only hope for Victory! :D

Mekt-Hakkikt, you live anywhere near Albuquerque? :p

Again, THANK YOU ALL! :D

-DigitalAvatar
"Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, over!"

I think Mekt's German...

My brother lives in Santa Fe! That's kind of near Albuquerque, I think.

Originally posted by liam_bat
(...)

Mekt-Hakkikt, you live anywhere near Albuquerque? :p

(...)

Nah, like LOAF said I live in Germany but I'd take the shipping cost, so don't feel hindered by that. ;)

Hey, Albuquerque, isn't that the city that should get the Springfiled Isotopes in the episode "Hungry hungry Homer"? :)

Back