New Wing Commander book in the works

Pwest

Spaceman
Hey everyone, just a post to let all the die hard fan's of wc know, there's a new book might be close to publication, { god willing } called Wing Commander tiger's foe. It takes Wing Commander in whole different direction with the construction of the tiger's claw and it's first voyage. the kilrathi have been revamped to maximize the brutality of there imperialistic goverenment and species. I currently have 194 pages typed with pictures ive hunted down through various fan sites. Capital ship pictures and others will be included in the novel. Hope it bears fruit as far as the story line gose and everyone enjoy's the read. Wing Commander brought me alot of fun and entertainment as a teenager, and this is way for me to give something back. If anyone has fan art of Kilrathi or Confederation troops and wants to submit them id be grateful to see everyone's skills in fan art. Email thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Above post edited because caps lock... Yeah, don't do that)

It's cool that you are taking the effort to write a story, and I'm curious how it will turn out. We're always interested in seeing what fans will put together. However, you might run into some hurdles if you intend to sell the story as you will have to negotiate a publishing deal and arrange for all the proper rights and whatever. Distributing it for free isn't likely to be a problem though, and if you aren't interested in getting physical copies made you can likely convince specialty printers to put together a handful of physical copies just for your own use.

Thanks for the heads up about the hurdles in publishing, and sorry about the all caps. Honestly I've been working on this project not for a profit but just to give something back, to the fans of Wing Commander, I can only hope that they will enjoy the read as much i enjoyed the game and story line. But we will see how it gose. :)

Back