New Bug

Lone Wolf

Spaceman
Spirit, I just downloaded and installed the latest version of the patch. All the ships seem to have reverted to normal privateer stats. No demons availiable, orions lost its extra turret, no drayman availiable, you get the picture. This is a *slight* problem....

She has a couple patches out. One that adds ships and plays with their stats, and another that adds more innocuous things like an eject cockpit, a paradigm patrolling Perry etc. Other than those small changes, that second patch pretty much leaves ships alone. If you installed that one, it would revert any changes her more extensive patch made.

The small patch is eventually going to go into the full release and so has no extras other than the ones that were already there -- if I recall correctly you can get Demons and Draymans later on in the storyline. It's mainly eye candy and a couple of fine tunings.

The big patch spans the entire wing commander universe and has, uhm, a lot of stuff in it -- feel free to grab it.

http://www.spiritplumber.com/priv_remake/privr-wcu-thingy.zip

All that is missing now on my end is a decent variety as far as star bases go, I'm working on that today.

awesome :) Have we gotten your sourceforge.net account setup with the wcuniverse.sourceforge.net/ project?

well it'll give you a way for version control
also a way to integrate your stuff with the privateer mod, might be good to duplicate the repository into CVS over there...

anyhow the account is free and I'm happy to add you

Back