New 3D Thread

Grikath.jpg

'Ship Killers Exhausted. Enemy remains. Continuing Attack.'

-Intercepted transmission from Grikath Vog Seven-Two, destroyed at the Battle of Vukar Tag.

This thing turned into almost a proto-Vaktoth. With a good bit of movie Broadsword thrown in for the torpedo carry system, and even some cues from Wing Commander Academy.

Jalkehi.jpg

A bright flash, the ejection alarm rings, and my little world tears off from the greater part of the ship into the deep blackness. I struggle against the acceleration, trying to breathe, trying to think. The inside of the turret fades to grey, then black. When I awake, I do not know how many days have passed. The oxygen alarm is ringing loudly and flashing its annoying little flash. This tells me that I will be dead in an hour, perhaps two. Against the spinning void, a single bright star grows brighter. Presently, the void spins slower as a tractor beam takes hold of us. The picket corvette has come to claim me as a prize. I check my guns. One is disabled, the other has retained half charge. I bide my time, feign death, and wait.

-Third Claw Mh'ruush, Imperial Raiding Force 10, Harrison System. After Action Report.

Im lovin it! :) Can I be greedy/hopeful we'll see a kilrathi fleet shot soon?! :D

Soon as I get my Hakaga done, yes. :)

Wow. I cannot begin to say just how amazing these are. These ships and fighters just look incredible in your style; and your take on the Fralthra is just mindblowing! I am in love with this ship!

Looking forward to more of these, these are just stunning.

Four lasers and a particle. Very interesting setup! I guess, Klavs, I will spent more time flying these beautiful kilrathi warbirds you make than their Confed opponents.

Rigakh.jpg

After the fiasco above Terra, Prince Thrakath transferred the majority of the Hha'ifra's crew to the Hvar'kann as the new dreadnought came online. Curiously, those that remained aboard the Hha'Ifra included some one hundred ninety-six selected crew members, engineering and flight wing personnel, and the entire central bridge crew. These were all experienced and blooded combat veterans who, by all rights, also should have also been transferred to the new flagship. The skeleton crew were left to their own devices aboard the empty ship, parked in a polar orbit above the gas giant Igrathi.

No requests for supplies, repairs, shore leave or landing clearance ever came from the Hha'ifra, nor were any such orders issued by the Imperial offices. No regular fleet command was ever authorized to resupply or issue movement orders to Hha'ifa, under the auspices of Prince Thrakath, the ship remained far outside normal fleet channels. So it was that nearly two hundred veteran spacers and a thoroughly modern heavy cruiser became a mystery hidden in plain sight, easily visible from the surface of Kilrah by low-powered telescope.

-Clarice Freiböten, Marooned By Loyalty: The Mystery of the KIS Hha'ifa.

Last edited:
A: It's not easy doing a 3d reconstruction and threat analysis on these damn grainy images Taggart sent us. Couldn't he get in closer, or another angle for gods sake?

B: I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing them up close in a few weeks.

A: ... right. I'll do the best I can, then.

Attachments

• Hakagaanalysis.jpg
    Hakagaanalysis.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 288
Blocking some things out, beefing up some areas. Trying to stay semi-faithful to the Fleet Action cover while going my own way with things. Hope you guys like it!

Attachments

• Hakaga.jpg
    Hakaga.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 304
Nice work. After look the Hakaga and Wing Commander sizes, the Vanduul Kingship has the same lengh. Do the UEE fail like the Confed in Space Combat against this monster?

tumblr_n1d2ykkGbm1rlmcw3o6_1280.png

Also about 300 fighters inside.

Man I missed the pictures at the top....the Jalkehi looks like a beast and the Rigakh looks big and powerfull. Though I would make the back a bit more broader. Still awesome work.

Back