Nephilim Remodels

The model looks great, and those textures would feel right at home in WC3 :) . Come to think of it, I suppose you'd really only need to make some random change to de-symmetrify the Grikath, and it would look like something straight out of WC3.

All that being said, I'd really love to also see a differently textured version, with the brighter WC2-style colours.

Well, where's my artistic license? 😁
Bright colors from WC2 while totally possible just don't look right to if introduced to the world of full three-dee.
Breaking the symmetry of it is even less possible since... like... sprites, you know. They're symmetrical. The first killer pancake Dralthi was also perfectly symmetrical and everyone seemed to be okay with it though.

Attachments

• Kat_Grikath_07.jpg
    Kat_Grikath_07.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Grikath_0016.png
    Grikath_0016.png
    22 KB · Views: 161
Well, where's my artistic license? 😁
Bright colors from WC2 while totally possible just don't look right to if introduced to the world of full three-dee.
Breaking the symmetry of it is even less possible since... like... sprites, you know. They're symmetrical. The first killer pancake Dralthi was also perfectly symmetrical and everyone seemed to be okay with it though.
Seems a little bit overpowered. 6 Torpedoes or 6 FoF missiles? Nevertheless, Great art work!

Seems a little bit overpowered. 6 Torpedoes or 6 FoF missiles? Nevertheless, Great art work!

It carried 3 FF & 3 torpedoes in WC2, so that's right on point. It's a heavy fighter comparable to the Sabre, which could also do a mega swap of missiles for a heavy torpedo load when it was going on a strike mission.

Back