Need help with Riper

Earthworm

Spaceman
Can anybody help me? I'm trying to use riper to get the movies from WC4, but I don't know how to use it. I've put all the files to a folder, I open the Riper, and now what? Do I need to take the movies.tre files directly from the CDs? I copied the movies.tre from the first disk to my HD, but it seems I can't use that.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Anybody? Plese if you know how to do it help me.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Earthworm:Are you refering to "ripper" as in CD Ripper (for MP3 files and stuff like RealPlayer Jukebox)?

It's the program I downloaded from the CIC files section. You can use it to rip the movie files from WC4, and than view them with Xanmovie.

------------------

Back