More Baen Wing Commander Ebook Rereleases Confirmed! (September 6, 2016)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
There's great news coming out of Dragon*Con, which was held once again in Atlanta this past weekend. ^Death_ reports that Baen has confirmed the remainder of their Wing Commander novels will be published as ebooks! The distribution schedule could be on the slow side, as WC titles will be parsed out where space allows between conventional new releases, but this is fantastic news! Fans can now look forward to End Run, Fleet Action, Heart of the Tiger, The Price of Freedom, Action Stations and False Colors direct from Baen, Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble or Kobo. Hit up any of those links to get Freedom Flight now for $6.99!

--
Original update published on September 6, 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
That first photo is beautiful. I need to buy some newer copies. All my books are dog-eared.

IMHO, dog-eared books are the best-kind. At least, they are right up to the point where the binding finally gives way...

IMHO, dog-eared books are the best-kind. At least, they are right up to the point where the binding finally gives way...
Unless you're like me and have the binding and cover separate, like my copy of Freedom Flight. All my others are broken-in without being broken, yet.

Being able to enjoy the books without digging my paperbacks out of the dry place I keep them in is a Godsend. Florida humidity is like cancer to a book here.

Back