Moderator Voting

Who would you like to be the Off Topic Zone moderator?

• Frosty

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • WildWeasel

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Ghost

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Wedge009

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Quarto

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Starkey

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • mpanty

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • LeHah

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get picked on here enough as it is. Don't follow suit for your own sake. ;)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Yes, that would fit with your concept of intelligence.

And that fits with your idea of wry, intelligent wit!

I'm really amazed by your election campaign so far LeHah... admins, can I change my vote? <g>

This thing is on average getting an entire vote per day, it's fucking boring. The poll ends in 24 hours. Step up the pace.

And stop asking to nullify or transfer votes, elections don't work that way.

Erm yeah... and elections normally keep the results secret until the voting actually ends...

Originally posted by mpanty
Erm yeah... and elections normally keep the results secret until the voting actually ends...

No they don't. That's how you often know who's one when only a small percentage of areas have closed their polls.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

No they don't. That's how you often know who's one when only a small percentage of areas have closed their polls.
We certainly don't see the results vary in real time, and neither do we get any good expectations, until maybe when voting is starting to end. You could count exit polls, but these are never definitive data.

And yes, seeing the results vary in real time DOES affect the voting. Say I hold my vote back till the last minute, because I first want to see who the leaders will be. So we have Mr. Smith vs. Mr. Jones leading the votes. Let's say I initially wanted to vote Mr. Roberts, but absolutely don't want to see Mr. Jones winning... see where I'm getting at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back