Model Use plans

U

Unregistered

I have come to let you guys know that for a Flight Commander fan project, I have used your Krant mesh and I plan to use your Jalthi mesh in the future.

Thank you

Oh.

I also used your hornet model in my fan project.

You know, it's generally considered polite to ask permission rather than merely letting people know that you're going to be borrowing something of theirs.

In this case, permission is limited - Eder doesn't mind when people use his meshes, but you absolutely do not have permission to use the textures.

(also... presumably, you're from that WC1 project, so I'll point out that your screenshots show that you're using a number of other Standoff meshes, like the Bengal and the Raptor, in both cases with our textures, which should not be the case)

Heh, seems this last post wasn't altogether necessary, as you'd already talked this out with Eder in the FC thread.

Can I please have permission to use the Jalthi in my WC1 Remake Fan Project?

Please register, we'd like to be able to recognise who we're talking to.

As Eder said in the other threads, you're welcome to use the model as long as you make your own textures for it.

I would assume that you are probably speaking to "Kevin." For what that is worth. (Grabbed from his url in the other thread). I strongly recommend that you register an account as well...its quite annoying talking to Anonymous.

Back