Missing scene, not (yet) available on site

t.c.cgi said:
They're different... the PSX one is a gimped version of the PC one. Cobra saying "You're a liar" is edited to the start of the clip, and the accusation from Cobra that Hobbes knew the system like the back of his paw is removed.
So, it's not "missing," it's just a different cut of the same thing.
Actually, the entire scene in PSX is much longer and completely includes the scene from the DOS version, I just didn't record the part before "you're a liar", because everyone who has the DOS version, has seen that anyway & Fraps captures in files of 30 seconds each.
So, to be clear : - in the DOS version, you can pick sides after "you're a liar"
- in the PSX version, you can pick sides after the end of the clip.
I could capture the entire scene to prove this, but I don't see the need, just take my word for it. :p

Ok? I’m confused?? In the Dos version after you made you choice you got to see another clip based on your choice. If the PSX plays the whole thing then what do you see after you make a choice?

Has anyone tested ePSXe with the PAL version of WC3? Its just going to a black screen for me.

Shades2585 said:
Ok? I’m confused?? In the Dos version after you made you choice you got to see another clip based on your choice. If the PSX plays the whole thing then what do you see after you make a choice?
FYI : After your choice, the DOS & PSX versions of the scene are identical.

Back