Mining Facility, Troy System

VonHelton

Spaceman
Here is an example of the flooring. I'm not able to recreate the elaborat parque flooring, so I got as close as I could.

(The actual file is far better quality than this.......I had to compress it for the Internet).

Attachments

• Mining Floor.jpg
    Mining Floor.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 182
VonHelton said:
Here is an example of the flooring. I'm not able to recreate the elaborat parque flooring, so I got as close as I could.

(The actual file is far better quality than this.......I had to compress it for the Internet).

Not that my opinion counts for much, but I think it looks GREAT!

Workin' in a coal mine.......

Wendy said:

Thanks!

:)

......Got the orange colored rock done as well. Now for the support braces, pipes, offices, & vehicles.

.......Then I'll work on the mesh itself.

ya that mining facility we have could use some... *sigh* redoing :)

heck if you can do that we'll include it

Do you come from a land down under?

hellcatv said:
ya that mining facility we have could use some... *sigh* redoing :)

heck if you can do that we'll include it

I'm redoing the whole mining facilty in 3D.

The landing pad, ship repair, bar, main concorse, comodity exchange room, merchant's guild & mercenary guild.

........I figure it'll be faster if I just do the whole thing while I'm at it.

Speaking of which, here's some more "stuff"!

Attachments

• ME0000266645_2.jpg
    ME0000266645_2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Bar-Wood.jpg
    Bar-Wood.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 253
Wendy said:

The Back door to the facility (Non-accessable).

......It's the door you see wayyyyyyyyy in the back of the picture.

Attachments

• Mining Door.jpg
    Mining Door.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 122
Looking great so far.

Are you planning on setting it all up and rendering it, or having it in actual 3d? Cause it looks like it will get to be a lot of different textures.

No reason not to do it both ways I suppose, we can use a render until we are able to get 3d bases in.

VonHelton said:
If you have webspace, it is better to post links or images in tags so we can see things in high quality.

Lookin' good so far.

Moving Pictures........

MamiyaOtaru said:
Looking great so far.

Are you planning on setting it all up and rendering it, or having it in actual 3d? Cause it looks like it will get to be a lot of different textures.

No reason not to do it both ways I suppose, we can use a render until we are able to get 3d bases in.

I'm doing it for screenshots.......The poly count is off the scale.

That way, I can have nice round wheels on the vehicles.

.......If you want a version for in-game, I can make one when you're ready for it.

excellent...sounds like a plan
"when we're ready" is always the right way to go...when the art is all there we'll look into the possibilities and ask for a few bases to experiment on

for now we've only got 2d art to play with and that suits us fine...just keep the models up to date and saved safely (maybe even with us) :)

Here's a rough draft of what I've got thusfar.......For some strange reason, my lights keep going out on me!

(There should be 6 yellow lights)

I guess you can't get away from bad light bulbs even in the future!

LOL!

Attachments

• Test Shot.jpg
    Test Shot.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 111
Back