Miner Wars

DarkOne

Spaceman
Thought I would post a little something about this relatively new SP/MMO game. I have done a Q&A with the developer in the past but just in the past few months hype and activity surrounding the game has picked up at a fast pace and the game is moving very quickly to a beta phase.

You can checkout more about the game here Miner Wars.

Also have a dedicated area for Miner Wars here: http://www.spacesimcentral.com/miner-wars-f56/. The devs and contributors to the game stop by and chat quite often.

Here is some info on the game:

As a player, you operate an advanced mining ship in an open world asteroid belt area. You dig kilometers of tunnels, harvest the ore, travel the solar system, fight your enemies and discover mysterious alien secrets.

Game play is led by an epic story and is a combination of a single/multi-player game, cooperative, or you against everyone.

The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing or just flying around and destroying everything you see.

Hi
While floating around the internet i found this little game called Miner wars it's a indie game in production that i reckon looks quite good so far. But the thing i like about it mostly if you have a good idea and sggest the devs might implment it...

The cockpit and mention of mines remind me of Descent. The video on their home page looks nifty -- I wonder if that hollowed out asteroid is procedurally generated? I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

Back