Mia???

Maniac II

Rear Admiral
M.i.a???

I've been gone since like middle '06 (between moving from one place to another to joining the US Navy and getting medically discharged) so I'm sure quite a bit has happened, but I went to look for some people and their profiles don't exist.
Can anyone tell me what happened to Meson and TopGun? Its just a matter of curiosity really, but it'd be pretty cool if someone could say.

Welcome back!

I don't know about TopGun, he seems to have just stopped posting in April - it's possible school or a military deployment or something got in the way of fun (which happens often).

Meson is persona non grata these days, after an incident in which he cost us access to the Wing Commander II SNES prototype. I told him if he could make that right he was welcome to come back, but in so far as I can tell he's just been a big weirdo since then.

I think any further details (or even the first ones I posted) are a bit too gossipy for the public board. You can contact me off-list if you like.

There's no chance, at the moment.

The less said about Meson the better and I have absolutely nothing to say about him at all.

Oh... wow.... i had figured one of them, maybe both had been banned... i didnt think it'd be anything like that...
Well thanks for answering, its good to know... i guess.

That's an odd thing to figure - we don't really keep permanent bans, and as far as I know Topgun (and until this mess, Meson) were entirely reasonable posters.

Well I had meant the only explanation I could think of. Unless its possible to delete your account, but for some reason I didnt think that was possible.

Back