McDonalds has a new bacon cheeseburger

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Only $1, but not quite up to Wendy's or Jack in the Box's standards.

mcdbaconcheeseburger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Downtown in Rio we can buy X-Tudos (Burger, Bacon, Chees, Egg, surprise items) by less than 1 Dollar at the Podrão.

McGruff said:
Yeah, but their fries are the best.

Yeah, McDonald's fries are definitely the best. Outback used to have better steak fries, but they went and cheapened them up a couple years ago and it hasn't been the same. Carl's Jr/Hardees is also really good, but a bunch more expensive than Wendy's or Jack in the Box.

its all about wendys chilli, finger lickin good. Sorry had to be the first to jump on that overused crack!

Whenever I have a cheap McDonald's hamburger, I open it up and flip the contents so that there are condiments on both sides of the meat.

Meat should never touch naked bun without some kind of flavorful or textural barrier between them.

Try it! I think you'll agree.

That is a big slab of bacon !
I miss Jack in the Box , and the Hamburger stand ,
Theys aint gots none of them down here .

Heh, it's nice to know that even in America McDonalds gives meat thats half the size of the one in the ads. Ya know, onn the picture all the burgers are full of meat and chees, extruding over the burger on both sides. Well, I'v only seen that in one place in Europe yet, and it was in Rome. The only place where your buger looks like the one on the poster. And deffinetly the fries are the best at McDonalds. Wendyes is very expensive here, just like KFC was and Subway. BurgerKing is cheapest, but the worst also.
One thing thouhg: don't eat crap food when you have another chance.

Yeah, I pretty much like McDonalds, but not for their hamburgers...they're too small and not all that good. I love their chicken Mcnuggets (Now with white meat!...I don't even want to know what was in them before). I typically will order a ten piece mcnugget and a super sized fry and I'm set. Burger King has better burgers I think but their tenders aren't quite as good as McD's nuggets. Here we have a little chain called B-Bops which serves really really good hamburgers but that's about all they serve so no diversity. They're also really cheap, I save tons of "buy one get one free" coupons and so I pay $1.57 for a 1/4 hamburger and large fries (which are pretty good but not quite as good as McDonalds). We don't have Jack in the Box restaurants up here but when I visited Houston I ate at one. Pretty good but the service was unbelievably slow. (Could have just been a one time thing).

Edit: Petey, I agree with you, on my hamburgers, mustard must be on both sides of the burger patty, naked bun does not touch my burger! :)

Never cared for In 'n Out myself, though my friends love them. The best restaurant burger in California is without a doubt Barney's http://www.barneysrestaurant.com/ but they're few and far between. I don't think there's a location here in San Jose, but try one out next time you're up Oakland way.

Mmm... I miss In 'n Out Burgers from when I use to live in Newport Beach/Costa Mesa in So Cal. Not too much here in Illinois that compares unfortunately. The best burger I ever had was at TGI Friday's when I had the Jalepeno burger- but maybe I was just hungry.

Anybody tried one of the Fuddruckers ostrich burgers? Mmmm, like red meat and chicken all rolled into one delicious patty.

Back