MB Wing Commander Wargame anyone?

Slawter

Spaceman
It's just a proposal.

I want to see if there is people interested in a fleet-level wargame per MB. It would be on 2667.???, and the players would be divided in teams, Kilrathi and Human, getting command of Marines, Ships and Fighters.

I will send rules if anyone wants to play.

I'd love a Wing Commander boardgame! But it needs to be a very big universe. Starbases too. Not just Terran and Kilrathi. We should have Firekka, Border Worlds and all that too.
Either way count me in!

Surely. I think it would be a lot of engagements. Firstly it will be Confed vs. The Cats in Maginot System, and then, depending on results, the things will change.

This would be an apt time to note that the Wing Commander Galactic Conflict RP is going to be starting up again soon, with all the bugs from the first version corrected through various methods.

http://wc.kuattech.com/

And please note that that website is for the old version of the game, which was basically a "beta" and all it should be thrown out.

The new RP will be based soley around Canon Story Lines, either WCII or WCIII era. It's capital ship based on a massive scale, with some basic chain of command implemented to keep the game under control (We had alot of problems with everyone doing their own thing) currently I'm recruiting for the Confederation, and head that faction.

Anyone wanting more emails can email me at MysteryMustangSquadron@Hotmail.com or...

AIM: MustangSquadLead
MSN: BlueSkiesSangy@Hotmail.com
Yahoo: AkulaSharpe

It's like you would play an RPG.

I(the GM) post the situation. Each player will be assigned commands, that might be ships, marine units or independent fighter squadrons, just for an example.

Then, each player has a time to send the orders for his units. The statistics to be used are those here at the site. I would make a battlefield if i had enough graphic skills for making one and update it every turn, so we would have to go with a x,y,z system until i could manage to do it in a graphical way.

There are no fighter elves in WC, Shipgate. I think you can play without being afraid of them.

And thanks for the explanation, Slawter

Those weren't Space elves, just the regular kind. Space Elves like Marijuana a lot, they wouldn't work much.

Hey, I don't want to derail the thread. PLease tell us how are the movements ploted, to avoid confusion... Do you people use some grid or chart? Coordinates?

Back