Looking for thematic assistance

Ierocis

Spaceman
My pal and I are working to get up a wing commander MUSH (fully text based, real-time online simulated reality). Unlike others in the past, we're going to be only focused on the events of one carrier and it's crew. TCS Ardor, a ranger class light carrier. Space combat code is being kept to a minimum as we rather focus on the RP side for character development. Timeline places the MUSH inbetween the events of Wc2 and Wc3. In the last few desperate years of the war.

What we're looking for is maybe a few hands to assist us with such things as descriptions of confed uniforms(and varrying badges upon them), helping write story plot for character players to play out, make sure things remain in some resemblance of canon wc2/wc3 with slight give in spots to allow for some adventure.

If interested give me a shout. Former WC MUSH admin would be of value, but if you just know a heck of a lot and think you can be of service, we'll give you a chance.
Thanks.

For starters...

What we are really looking for right now are general descriptions of space force, navy, and marine uniforms.

Also other little things like bridge positions(although I'm pretty sure we have that now), Various other positions avaliable as RP spots of value and of note for the light carrier crew. Example:Deck officer, Propulsion Engineer.

Back