Lookie what I found.....

Fireball SC

Spaceman
Guess what I found guys? More Ves Class Carriers! Look, there are three of them, all in WC Secret Ops, as you can see from the screen shots.

ladyluck.jpg

StarOfXanadu.jpg

LonesomeWind.jpg

PS: If you think these were real, boy, did I have you fooled
biggrin.gif
Ah, I just love WCPEdit, and how you can switch all those nice ships out with all those better ones
biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fireball SC (edited March 08, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, no one that actualy played SO would think they're real.
cool.gif

<<mod mode engaged>><<attomic bateries to power>>Please delete these pictures. You might as well provide links to those things if you want to show them to us so badly.<<mod mode disengaged>>

<<mod mode engaged>><<attomic bateries to power>>Please delete these pictures. You might as well provide links to those things if you want to show them to us so badly.<<mod mode disengaged>>

You, Earthworm, are not a Mod yet. Refer to Rule 1. In the future, do not demand that somebody removes such images, as you do not have the right to demand. There's nothing to stop you from making a suggestion though.

And while the images take a long time to load, they are in a separate thread. Thus, they should not bother anyone. Next time, however, you may indeed want to consider posting smaller images instead, Fireball SC. Or you could post such a thread in Editing, where it won't bother anyone.

But there’s nothing in the rules about impersonating the mods.
wink.gif

And you may notice I said please delete these pictures, so I was asking him, not demanding.

Impersonating Mods is a federal offense... a crime against Humanity in fact. Just don't do it. Ever.
You did ask reasonably nicely, but you were also impersonating a Mod to make your request more like an order. This shall not be tolerated.

Dude it was the same screenshot all three times

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

Death's Head said:
Did you think about reducing the size of the screenshots?

Did Anyone stop to think that HTML isn't enabled? Its hard to size images with UBB code, considering YOU CAN'T!!!!
biggrin.gif

Earthworm, they aren't on the board, and if it takes so damn long for you to load them, I have a simple solution, DON'T LOOK AT THIS THREAD.

BTW, will a mod or admin go into the HTML and size those to smaller squares please? I'd do it, but like I said, it'd be kinda hard.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Craze said:
Dude it was the same screenshot all three times

Look at the HUD screens, they are three different ships, they've just been changed to Ves classes thanks to WCP(or WCSO, however you look at it)Edit.

------------------

Fireball SC said:
BTW, will a mod or admin go into the HTML and size those to smaller squares please? I'd do it, but like I said, it'd be kinda hard.
I think they mean reducing the file size... Those are 130K GIFs, while they could easily be 30K JPEGs.

Fireball SC said:
Earthworm, they aren't on the board, and if it takes so damn long for you to load them, I have a simple solution, DON'T LOOK AT THIS THREAD.

Um, I know they're not on the board.
smile.gif

What was the point of starting this thread in the first place? To show that you can take screens in SO? To show that you can use WCPedit to change names on some ships?

Earthworm said:
Um, I know they're not on the board.
smile.gif

What was the point of starting this thread in the first place? To show that you can take screens in SO? To show that you can use WCPedit to change names on some ships?

The point was for fun, problems?
smile.gif
BTW, I didn't use WCPEdit to change names, I used it to change ships, hence the terms, ship, and editor, that go together to get, ship editor. Do I need to explain it one more time?
rolleyes.gif

------------------

Fireball SC said:
The point was for fun, problems?
smile.gif
Um, what's so fun about three screenshots from SO?
BTW, I didn't use WCPEdit to change names, I used it to change ships, hence the terms, ship, and editor, that go together to get, ship editor. Do I need to explain it one more time?
rolleyes.gif

You did change the names of the Vesuvius class in one of the folders were the WCPedit ship file go didn't you? If so, technicly that would be using the editor, since you don't get those files by themselves to work.

Earthworm said:

There won't be any need for a court martial will there?

Nope. Admins skip straight to summary executions.
wink.gif

Remember, like I said elsewhere, the CZ isn't a democracy. That includes not needing to worry about judicial-type stuff.
cool.gif

As for the Earthworm/Quarto rumble...
1) Quarto, lighten up, and
2) Earthworm, you could stand to chill a bit, too (particularly with the moderator pseudo-tags). I nominated you for entry into the Guild. <Blair>Don't make me regret it.</Blair>

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

But... those pseudo-mod-tags are just for fun. I don't have anything better to do with my life.
frown.gif

I nominated you for entry into the Guild. <Blair>Don't make me regret it.</Blair>

Thank you Death. So if I got in I would get to overtake newsgroups with you guys?

Earthworm said:
But... those pseudo-mod-tags are just for fun. I don't have anything better to do with my life.
frown.gif

They still are assuming power that you don't have, as a regular member. In general, I err on the side of caution. In this case that caution happens to recommend heading off any misinterpretations in advance. Like I said long time ago, easier to put out a single match than douse an entire forest fire.

Thank you Death. So if I got in I would get to overtake newsgroups with you guys?

My "nominate" comment was referring to my suggesting to LOAF that you be admitted, which you were. (Check https://www.wcnews.com/loaf/wwwboard/messages/32.html for the details.)

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Back