late merry christmas to all

Jdawg

Commodore
we did not open up gifts until today bc half of my family had the flu, anyways got a lot of great stuff including two wing commander items seen below. hope everyone had a safe holiday

2rgnnmd.jpg

just finished the first four eps of WCA what a well thought out and put together show. my fav ep so far was the last one I just watched called I believe chain of command, just a great ep, for tolwyn and blair's future relationship. my fav line was at the end when the prince said something like, "I like this terran, he fights like a kilrtahi" he says this when tolwyn is running the blockade, its very telling bc after the war tolwyn basically becomes just like the kilrathi, by wc4.

like I said so far really like the show, ony problem is the audio mixing seems real low especially in combat, where its hard to understand what they are saying sometimes

Looks like you had a good Christmas to me!

False Colors is a great book (even if they messed up the cover and put Andrew Keith's brother's name on the front)!

yes I did so far enjoying both wing commander products im about done with the prologue in false colors, this book is a lot longer than fleet action.

It's the longest of the Baen novels. Action Stations is also longer than Fleet Action.

Belated Merry Christmas to you!

I'm proud to have worked on both of those productions. :) Audio mixing is bad on the first several WCA episodes... maybe we can get a better mix online?

Belated Merry Christmas to you!

I'm proud to have worked on both of those productions. :) Audio mixing is bad on the first several WCA episodes... maybe we can get a better mix online?
I liked fleet action but im loving false colors Im almost done with it

yes i remember being really confused the first few WCA episodes. The music was so loud I could barely hear what the actors were saying. Funny thing is that I didn't know they got the actual cast from the games at the time so the whole time I was pressing my ears to the headphones asking "is that mark hammil.....and is that Malcolm Mcdowell?? Wish another show would come out in Wing Commander 1 style following that story, that would be sweet but not likely at all lol

Back