Last Chance To Boost Wing Commander Album Campaign (November 10, 2016)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
We're down to the wire now on George Oldziey's campaign to create a second live Wing Commander album. Volume 2 requires $35,000 to pay the recording orchestra. Although it's recently jumped up past $20,000, the current trend does not support hitting the threshold needed to make the project a reality. A last great push isn't impossible, but it would require quite an outpouring from Wingnuts like you. Note that the Kickstarter ends early Sunday, so pledge by Saturday if you think you can contribute. Keep in mind that if the $35K isn't met, no money is transferred. Find out more here. And check out a nifty Soundcloud sample of what the first album sounded like below!

By popular demand I've added a new reward, a combination of Volume 1 and 2 CDs (as well as the downloads) for a $90 pledge! Never fear! Anyone who has already donated at higher levels than that will ALSO receive volume 1!

--
Original update published on November 10, 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds very good. Unfortunately I am not rich and really I have not enough money for nothing more in my computer/hobbies life. But it would be perfect for my Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion - Wing Commander mod.

I've backed this even though i haven't even received my physical copy of the last album. George isn't answering to my mails either, but seeing this new project come true would be really nice either way.

I don't know how I managed to be distracted so much I didn't notice this before. I just backed, but unfortunately the project is still 8 k$ short with only one hour to the end of the campaign :(

I've backed this even though i haven't even received my physical copy of the last album. George isn't answering to my mails either, but seeing this new project come true would be really nice either way.

Are you trying via Kickstarter or his email directly? I have had no problems communicating via direct email when he offered the CDs for sale on his web site.

I've tried via Kickstarter, as that seemed to be the proper channel to me.
I'm not assuming malicious indifference or anything, certainly not of George. I'm sure it has to do with spam filters or too much emails to answer or something like that.

Back