Knights of Legend - Todd Mitchell Porter

U

Unregistered

Hi,

I've been trying to track down Todd Mitchell Porter, the designer of Knights of Legend. I know he may not work for the companies he designs or helps develop the games for. But if someone knows how I can leave him a message, I'd appreciate it.

Alex

P.S. - If there are huge fans of KOL, please post a response. I'd like to chat with you.

Alex - ulyssescpt@yahoo.com

Hi,

My registration is still pending. I'm waiting for the confirmation email. But I'm leaving my yahoo email, ulyssescpt@yahoo.com, if anyone can help me.

I'm still new to this message board, I'm trying to fine the guidelines. I'f I've broken any one of them, I apologize.

Alex

Todd Porter today

A bit of web research (boy, have I done a lot of that) reveals that Todd Porter is today the CEO of a company called DVDCre8 (http://www.dvdcre8.com/). The "Contact" page of the site has a company email address where you might be able to contact him. There's also a phone number if you're really determined. :)

Bob

do you still want to find todd?

Unregistered said:
Hi,

I've been trying to track down Todd Mitchell Porter, the designer of Knights of Legend. I know he may not work for the companies he designs or helps develop the games for. But if someone knows how I can leave him a message, I'd appreciate it.

Alex

P.S. - If there are huge fans of KOL, please post a response. I'd like to chat with you.

I want to find Todd M. Porter!

Hi there,

I am also looking for a contact to Todd Mitchell Porter!

Does somebody successfully contact him?

DVDCre8 is now dead...

Please reply :(

heh, this thread just makes me laugh...I'm not sure why. I don't think I know what's going on...:D

Hi,

Alex

I'm not sure anybody still gets on this forum. To Alex - I am also a huge fan of Todd's games, and especially of KOL; I used to play it all the time when it first came out, and just recently started messing around with it again on dosbox. What a shame those new modules never came out! Unfortunately, I don't know anything about how to reach Mr. Porter, but wouldn't it be great if there were some user-created modules out there for KOL (or maybe some that Todd created but never made public)? I don't imagine there is anybody out there who knows about this?........... Ah well... Too bad the game came out in the age of assembly code, and before user-created content was a big thing. I knew this post was probably pointless, but just figured I'd ask anyway. Cheers!

Mike

Back