Kilrathi Writing

BonkusMaximus82

1st Lieutenant
Fellow wingnuts:

While I am familiar with a couple of fan projects on the Kilrathi language, do we have a series of resources which relate to the Kilrathi writing system? Although I am unfamiliar with many non-Latin writing systems, I can see the use of something similar to Japanese, specifically Kanji. Are there any other good leads for this, and how can we incorporate this into what we currently have on the Kilrathi language?

Gefährte Flügelnüsse:

Obwohl ich mit einigen Fanprojekten zur Kilrathi-Sprache vertraut bin, haben wir eine Reihe von Ressourcen, die sich auf das Kilrathi-Schriftsystem beziehen? Obwohl ich mit vielen nicht-lateinischen Schriftsystemen nicht vertraut bin, kann ich die Verwendung von etwas Ähnlichem wie Japanisch sehen, insbesondere von Kanji. Gibt es dafür andere gute Anhaltspunkte, und wie können wir dies in das integrieren, was wir derzeit über die Kilrathi-Sprache haben?
Die Schrift erinnert mich ein wenig an Keilschrift.

Attachments

• shutterstock-556134799-keilschrift.jpeg
    shutterstock-556134799-keilschrift.jpeg
    519.5 KB · Views: 23
I could be wrong on this but maybe the 4 columns of red dots and lines in different places in the Dralthi cockpit are a form of writing?
2023-04-12_18-14-04.png

Sm2screenshot06.gif

Last edited:
Back