Kilrathi Special Forces

chloe-usa.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a Kat sniper from that unit you were asking about, I hear he's one top-notch sharpshooter.

catgun.JPG

D'oh; I knew it!... It wasn't CSM (the Cigarette Smoking Man, a.k.a. C.G.B. Spender), nor Lee Harvey Oswald, nor the Grassy Knoll gunman, it was a Kilrathi that plugged JFK!...

15th Rampage said:
LOL those images are funny
Yeah they're pretty good, but I'm serious dammit!!!!!!!! :D
Okay not that serious, but still, I'm genuinely curious, though. I'm working on fleshing out the major characters on each side of Echo War, and the Cats are probably gonna need to turn more toward unconventional warfare at least until their fleet is built up better.

Okay, I can be serious! (G) I'm not entirely sure what you mean by special forces... if you mean general special units then the Kilrathi legions had elite Imperial Guard forces, just like their fleet did.

Maybe that particular kitten is aiming through a window to a neighboring building to keep someone from punching the bishop.

The Drakkhai! They would use a terror weapon and try the enemy mad by repeating the same taunt over and over again.

A question about the Drakhai? Where all the Kilrathi in WC2 that kept screaming "You will not defeat the Drakhai!!" (Or something like that), actually Drakhai, or just doomed kitties.

The first time I heard the Kilrathi talk in WC2, my first impression was, "I will get you Gadget!"

Yes - WC2 has Drakhai and regular pilots, it just doesn't label them on the VDU screen like SM2 did. The two 'varieties' of Kilrathi have different looks (one has an eye piece, one doesn't) and different sets of comm messages.

I remember flying a saber and fighting like a billion kitties I almost gave up because their constant comms made me hate that I had ears

-Rance-

i felt that the drakkhai were only special because of their name. they really didn't do anything different and died the same way every other kitty did. oh yeah, they did include a death mew.

Internally, WC2 has six AI 'levels' (0-5). Inanimate objects are zero, regular pilots are one through four and Drakhai are five.

It also affects things like amount of armor - a Drakhai flagged fighter has a slightly tougher hide than a normal one.

Back