KillerWave's WC Page

Ah, it's good to not see any of the annoying Xoom banner stuff anymore :).

You know, one of these days, you should get somebody to fix up the Dreadnought model, and then convert it to a proper capship... properly turretised, it would truly put the fear of God into the Kil... er, humans :).

(and yes, I am still working on the model you asked me to turretise... sorry I'm taking so long, but shoot, it's exam season :-( )

Originally posted by Quarto
You know, one of these days, you should get somebody to fix up the Dreadnought model, and then convert it to a proper capship... properly turretised, it would truly put the fear of God into the Kil... er, humans :).

One of those days Q...;)

Great work Killerwave, I'm not even a Babylon 5 fan (infact I HATE it) but well... that TC looks amazing :)

BTW how did you get the lighting effects to work properly on those models (I need to check if UEs make proper use of them)
How are your missions going? I didn't have time to get back to you, did thomas help you out?

Thx Pedro :D

Its just the new version of modelc, recompile the mesh you want with it (load, calc vtnm twice, calc d...just in case there is any dissapearing face...get a script and compile it) :D

Havent heard from thomas for a while, but im tryng stuff with missions, most dont work unfortunatelly

Back