Just wanted to say thanks

Been having major joystick problems since i got windows 10. Finally got fed up and I'm selling my ch gear. After 21 years lol. They flat out could not calibrate in privateer gog. I got saitek x 52 pro coming in tomorrow to get me by until the SC hotas is released. I totally get why RSI didn't go with CH now. Those guys just never wanna update anything.
Be aware that the X52 Pro does not like USB 3.0 ports. It's something that has been a known issue for over a year, only Saitek know when or if they plan to fix this. Other than that, it's a nice joystick.

Be aware that the X52 Pro does not like USB 3.0 ports. It's something that has been a known issue for over a year, only Saitek know when or if they plan to fix this. Other than that, it's a nice joystick.

Good to know man. Thanks for that. Just got it yesterday and so far no issues. It should get me by until the star citizen hotas gets released. Only thing i dont like is the cable that connects the throttle to thr joystick. But i figured it all out. Had to tape it to my seat to get it out of my and comfortable.

Back