Just one question

Plasteel Skull

Commodore
Guys, there's always been the funcional website, where various pictures, ship models, animations and sounds were located for Pioneer fans to download/look at. Where is it now, because when I try to browse to http://www.hedfiles.net/wcpioneer there's only an error page showing up. This page says something about not having permission to enter without the password and 404 error when handling the request. What's the problem? Is a shame, that we (I) are (am) no longer able to view this stuff.

Well, there's a simple answer, but it's not one you're going to like. For some reason, my webhost has disabled folder browsing on my site. I've asked...at least a half-dozen times to get this fixed, and it always does...for a while. Then it goes back to being unreadable. I'm not changing anything on my end, so the problem is in their court now. I just shot off another ICQ to these guys, and hopefully we can get it fixed for good.
Sorry for the inconvienence, but there's nothing I can do on my end. (Yes, the folder is set to 755 - makes no difference.)

Howard Day said:
Well, there's a simple answer, but it's not one you're going to like. For some reason, my webhost has disabled folder browsing on my site. I've asked...at least a half-dozen times to get this fixed, and it always does...for a while. Then it goes back to being unreadable. I'm not changing anything on my end, so the problem is in their court now. I just shot off another ICQ to these guys, and hopefully we can get it fixed for good.
Sorry for the inconvienence, but there's nothing I can do on my end. (Yes, the folder is set to 755 - makes no difference.)
Ok. Thx for answering. Maybe somededay, somehow, somebody will put it on ftp :). Message to tis "someone" -- post a note here then.

Howard Day said:
Sorry for the inconvienence, but there's nothing I can do on my end.
Upload a file called .htaccess to your directory. It should contain a line that says Options +Indexes

Are you serious? Apparently you are. Thank you very, very, very much, Kris. I learn something new and useful every single day. Worked perfectly.
Ladies and Gentlemen, http://www.hedfiles.net/wcpioneer/ is back open for business!
Sorta. Just an index at this point.
Thanks again, Kris!

Howard Day said:
Are you serious? Apparently you are. Thank you very, very, very much, Kris. I learn something new and useful every single day. Worked perfectly.

Kris is a hypergenius when it comes to this stuff. You wouldn't believe the crazy technical stuff he does to the CIC so that we're able to do all the fantastic stuff we do.

He's way the heck smarter than I am, that's for sure. I've been sitting on my hands waiting for the jackasses at the hosting company to fix it. I feel like a complete moron.
Anyhow - thanks again.

Just one USA floorplate for Ak-47 metal mag.

Does anyone have one that I could buy?

Well, this thread is named "just one question", so maybe he thought everybody may ask exactly one question here, whatever it is. :D:D

Back