Just Have To Show Him Off

Congratulations!
My first son was just born two months ago this week. It's amazing what having a child will do to you. You won't sleep much that first little while, but it gets better, and kids are just a lot of fun to have around. My best wishes to you and your wife.
Sphynx

I'll echo the congratulations! Having a kid sounds pretty darned scary - good luck, and teach him ship identification early :)

Haha! You don't want your baby to be the first one to kill a friendly and let that kat get away...

Maybe by the time he is old enough to play WC there will be a new one out. Then again he can play all of the old ones and the mods. I think age 5 or so will be good.

Also Sphynx I'm glad that I work nights and can usually catch 2-3 hrs of sleep. I bet I'll need it.

Jim

Wow, congratulations, that's really great. I wish you the best of luck.

Erkle said:
Maybe by the time he is old enough to play WC there will be a new one out. Then again he can play all of the old ones and the mods. I think age 5 or so will be good.

Also Sphynx I'm glad that I work nights and can usually catch 2-3 hrs of sleep. I bet I'll need it.

Jim

I started playing WC when i was five. but you should introduce him to simpler games first.

And of course: Dont make him play Doom 3 before he is at least seven.

Hey, nice watch!

Oh, and your man-cub! Congratulations on your new man-cub! How are you liking fatherhood so far?

At the hospital I work, you've always got the customers who are really depressed because a family member is in for surgery or cancer or something.

Then you've got the really excited and happy people who are having a baby. And the nurses with pink badges who will handle those babies, and the code pinks for when someone tries to steal those babies.

One women awhile back made it to the exit until someone stopped her and she had a stolen baby hidden underneath a trenchcoat.

Back