Just finish Privateer. Now what?

refering to the title; once you finish privateer and RF, you look at the clock and count the hours you've been playing, it can be surprising how long you spent on playing :)

Wow... there's a in-built timer in the game? If so, what a good idea! :) Where is it?

If not, and you are talking about "external" clocks RATM, I personally never keep track of time while playing WC... I'd go nuts! :D

[Edited by mpanty on 06-04-2001 at 17:30]

Originally posted by mpanty
You must be obviously very skilled, Wedge... you must also know the route from Oxford to Palan by heart...
You mean you don't? Back in the days when I was playing Priv several hours a day, I didn't need to check the quad map. With the exception of the backwaters of Fariss quad, I had no problem finding my way around.

Now, of course, is a different story. I couldn't find my way from Oxford to Palan if my life depended on it.

Originally posted by mpanty
Wow... there's a in-built timer in the game? If so, what a good idea! Where is it?

If not, and you are talking about "external" clocks RATM, I personally never keep track of time while playing WC... I'd go nuts!

[Edited by mpanty on 06-04-2001 at 17:30]

yeah having one would be very scary :) I think many of us spent countless hours playing WC. Hopefully ill finish this stupid mission in SO and my soul will be at peace. ever had problems with road to proxima on nightmare? i am having troubles.

anyways, wait til i get my hands on prophecy im gonna make a 48 hourer (is that a word?)

Aww, gimme a break. Let me see...

Oxford -> XXN-1926 (or whatever code number it has) -> New Detroit -> Perry -> Tingerhoff -> Xytani? -> Palan.

Haven't played Privateer for a while, so don't sue me if I'm wrong.

Fariss quadrant sux. IIRC, that's the asteroid quad, right? No sense in going there unless you're hunting for the Retro base. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
Aww, gimme a break. Let me see...

Oxford -> XXN-1926 (or whatever code number it has) -> New Detroit -> Perry -> Tingerhoff -> Xytani? -> Palan.

Haven't played Privateer for a while, so don't sue me if I'm wrong.

Fariss quadrant sux. IIRC, that's the asteroid quad, right? No sense in going there unless you're hunting for the Retro base. :)

I think that you forget IIRC Nexus, Xytani is important only to go to Ragnarok

Correction

Yeah, I figured that out yesterday:

Oxford -> XXN-1927 -> New Detroit -> Perry -> Palan -> Xytani -> Rygannon

Back