Just caught Seether on The Unit

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
Yep, Robert Rusler was on the "the M.P.s" episode of The Unit, and I didn't hardly recognize him!
I checked out his bio at the IMDB, to double check it was actually the man who played Seether, and even his photo was nothing like I remember from WC4. It was amazing how much he's changed over the years. He's kind of gone from sort of a young John Travolta\Kevin Dillon look to NCIS Mark Harmon!:p
Geez maybe another five years and he'll go as far as Alex Cord, eyepatch and all.:D

I just remembered, looking back through my Unit Season 2 DVDs, that François Chau
, dear old Vagabond, played a South Korean sub Captain in "Sub-Concious", which was probably the weirdest episode they've ever done.

IMDb is ever your friend in this area, but I still find it amusing that Vagabond was Shredder in the second live-action TMNT movie. :)

Yeah, and that Blair character was Luke or something from Star Wars, right? Mark, right?? Craziness!!

...c'mon, anyone? Anybody laughing? :D

0000004372_20060919222124.jpg

or, even scarier:

TheCrow_flat.jpg

He is one of those you recognize after all those years.
Everytime I see him I tell my family "Look, there's Catscratch!!"

Imagine him sitting in a cockpit or at the bar with that outfit and that bird! :D

I saw him at CSI, too. (IIRC) Was funny.
And in one movie he played some weird evil guy, I think it was in the jungle, I don't remember the title.....

EDIT: And of course in Stargate and Cradle 2 the Grave.
IMDB shows a lot more, but I don't know many of those films.

BTW: I saw Hawk on TV lately, but don't remember where.....

I just remembered, looking back through my Unit Season 2 DVDs, that François Chau
, dear old Vagabond, played a South Korean sub Captain in "Sub-Concious", which was probably the weirdest episode they've ever done.

I remember him playing a Chinese army officer on a few episodes of JAG as well.

It weirds me out how Mario Batali wears shorts and crazy orange shoes while he's Iron Chefing

Yea I think the guy who plays Catscratch is also really good in martial arts. I remember seeing him on some cheesy, billy blanks/ninja type, of movie late one night.

Big suprise to me, that it's the same guy on Iron Chef.

And he was the Chinese Ambassador in Stargate SG-1.

I keep wondering when some of the others from WC will appear in Stargate

And the spy on some crappy ass'd jeans commercial like 5 years ago, and (according to my fiance') the Hmong elder on an Episode of Grey's Anatomy... you see that guy everywhere!

Back