Josh lucas aka flash wc3 interview

Jdawg

Commodore
This prob has been posted here before but I just ran across it, it is an interview with the actor who played flash in wc3 and he comes across as a d bag to me and really ashamed that he worked on wc3 here it is.

ps he was always my least favorite character in wc3 he was a douche at the start of the game even after you teach him a lesson he is still a douche and coward

This prob has been posted here before...

Yup ( https://www.wcnews.com/news/2012/03/31/isn-t-that-the-guy-from-wing-commander-iii )

Seriously though, we appreciate people taking the time to point out stuff like this. For as many times as we have seen something, there's just as many times where it's something new, and it would make a great update on the CIC front page.

Also, I don't think Josh comes across that bad in the interview, but yeah I also didn't care for him in WC3 (but that was kind of the point of his character I think). It felt so great to beat him in the simulator... But I didn't really care for flying with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk he just seemed to be embarrassed that it is on his resume, and the he does seem to semi trash mark a bit. But yeah I love teaching flash a lesson, it is just that after that he is still a coward

I don't know he just seemed to be embarrassed that wing commander is on his resume. And he seemed to be making fun of Mark Hamill. as far as His character I love beating him I just thought he might have a slight personality switch after that but, he was still a coward

Call Flash a coward if you will but remember the Kilrah mission; like Maniac he will not only fly with you but he will also follow orders.

He's just afraid to die, like most of us, but he still flys. Not to mention he also honors the bet when you kick the twerp's ass.

His character's attitude reflects his inner fear of death by trying to come off as arrogant or confident. His false bravado is very indicative of a rookie pilot green behind the stick.

Don't be too hard on the guy, he's just human.

Back