Jeremy Roberts "Dekker" in Veronica Mars episode

Sinclair_K

Spaceman
Jeremy Roberts "Dekker" in tonights Veronica Mars episode.

4d2hnab.jpg

2m6kht5.jpg

Looks like he's gotten older. I don't see his name in the credits for the episode. Do you have a link? I'd also really appreciate it if people sent this kind of stuff to news@wcnews.com as soon as they see it. We get a lot of these threads and they don't get noticed in time or they get posted after the show broadcasts.

Looks like he's gotten older. I don't see his name in the credits for the episode. Do you have a link? I'd also really appreciate it if people sent this kind of stuff to news@wcnews.com as soon as they see it. We get a lot of these threads and they don't get noticed in time or they get posted after the show broadcasts.

I was just watching TV, and there he was. I have the clip of him on the show in my computer TV cache, I'll retrieve it.

The vast majority of veteran WC actors don't even play 'guest star' credited roles... so they rarely get announced beforehand. The original post included screen captures from the episode, so presumably it had aired before the author knew anything about it. It was kind of him to make the effort to do any of this -- most people wouldn't!

I wouldn't worry overly much about missing the show, though -- this is the 21st century, we can just link to whatever download service sells CW shows when we write an update. The episode in question is S3E9, "Spit & Eggs". There's nothing online about Dekker at the moment (he isn't credited in the network's press release), but there's a pretty active Veronica Mars fanbase out there... I'm sure someone will transcribe the end credits at some point in the near future.

Great. That'd be perfect. Thanks.

I emailed the video clip (less than 5MB) to news@wcnews.com

The vast majority of veteran WC actors don't even play 'guest star' credited roles... so they rarely get announced beforehand. The original post included screen captures from the episode, so presumably it had aired before the author knew anything about it. It was kind of him to make the effort to do any of this -- most people wouldn't!

I wouldn't worry overly much about missing the show, though -- this is the 21st century, we can just link to whatever download service sells CW shows when we write an update. The episode in question is S3E9, "Spit & Eggs". There's nothing online about Dekker at the moment (he isn't credited in the network's press release), but there's a pretty active Veronica Mars fanbase out there... I'm sure someone will transcribe the end credits at some point in the near future.

2rzcv1s.jpg

Right after the guest starring appearances credits.

Back