It "was" good for Si Fi but "not" for WC....

A

AzrialX

I liked the movie don't get me wrong, but even with a low budget it still doesn't mean that they couldn't have put in some Hell Cat's, a better uniform, and some fur on them Kittens. But they did do a good job with the budget they had.

------------------
Kill or Be Killed!!! There Is No Try!!!

Yeah, in the movie aren't the cats like.. BIG? I mean as in tall?? they don't seem all that tall in the WC games.. But there claws look good.

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

OK about the uniform thing if you listened to the interview with Chris Roberts by Ben Lesnick, Roberts says that he didn't want to hear people complain about it being too Star Warsish, so thats why he made it WWII type. And Hellcats were not in the first game so that's why there's no Hellcats. Now I don't know about the fur thing but. I thought the movie was great as well.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

I wanted it to look "Star Warsish".

------------------

~Gunner~

Most of us were more concerned about it looking Wing Commander-ish

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Hellcat's actually were around during the first game -- they show up in two episodes of WCA...

Errr, what interview
smile.gif
? I'm Ben Lesnick, and although I've spoken to Chris Roberts I don't think I've ever published an interview
smile.gif

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
YESSSS.. I have 50 post now.. Am i a Lt.??

------------------

~Gunner~

Gunner Kilrathi not tall in the games? I hope you are kiding. Did you play WC3? Did you see Hobbes standing next to Blair? And why would you want it to look like SW? Many reviews would bich about the movie being a copy of Star Wars, and seing how this is a WC movie we wouldn't want it to look like SW.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Who does those Infoburst things in the Infoburst area.

------------------

Hadrian hosts the Infobursts. One time he interviewed Chris Roberts & another time he interviewed LOAF & Chris Reid.

Oh ok I apologize to Hadrian for mixing up the names.

------------------

Back